Adelle Rutch is a Clinical Nutritionist (BHSc) (to be), graduating in October 2016. Adelle has a special interest and understanding in an integrative, evidence based approach due to her past role (spanning over a decade) as a Pharmacy Assistant and Dispense Technician. Adelle believes that this experience has armed her with a unique perspective of patient care, as well as added knowledge on nutrient and drug interactions. Adelle enjoys supporting patient’s with an integrative and compassionate approach.
A holistic approach is used by Adelle to provide support during treatment and she also places an emphasis on preventative natural medicine approaches, all while working with the individual to achieve their goals.
Adelle has a desire to complete postgraduate studies to enhance her knowledge and passion for health to further benefit those she sees and the community.
Adelle will work with you to assist in the management of:
- Female reproductive health issues across the lifespan from puberty to menopause.
- Gynaecological complaints.
- Pre, ante and postnatal care.
- Stress management.
- Digestive concerns.
Other areas of interest include children’s nutrition, geriatric nutrition and weight-loss.
The support that Adelle provides will assist you in reaching your own version of optimal health through:
- Education: Educating women about their hormones throughout the lifespan to decrease confusion surrounding fertility, periods, menopause and more.
- Nutrition: Optimal nutrition can assist with healing, energy levels, vitality and more.
- Promoting lifelong changes: Long term wellbeing and sustainable changes are made through setting achievable, patient centred goals. It doesn’t have to be difficult or rigid!
- Personal development: Learning how to listen to your body to prevent rather than treat in the future.
Do you know how good you should be feeling?
So what exactly does a clinical nutritionist do?
A consultation with Adelle will involve: An in-depth dietary analysis to determine macro and micro nutrient intake, a discussion of your presenting concern, discussion on other involving factors such as: stress levels, sleep habits, chemical exposure, mental and emotional well-being analysis of pathology (if presented).
This can take some time, but it is important to look at the big picture of your overall health and highlight where exactly Adelle can assist.
Adelle doesn’t believe in a one size fits all approach, no gimmicky diets, no blanket general information…A consult with Adelle is simply all about what is right for you. Treatment usually consists primarily of dietary intervention, lifestyle suggestions and supplementation where required.
Occasionally, further information is required to adequately provide support during treatment, if this is the case functional pathology or a referral to another health practitioner may be required.
View Adelle’s services page to see how she can help you contact via firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently Adelle is available at the Endeavour Student Clinic…